Spring time & Nephews

I rarely get my "big camera" out these days, but today was a beautiful Saturday and I knew I needed to capture the boys in this stage of life. They are so much fun and pure joy to be around. 

We fulfilled a long-time dream and hung up lights all around the patio! It's completely magical at night!



Gideon is the fattest, jolliest baby. He is content just to be held, and whenever he makes eye contact with someone, he gives him or her a big grin. 
Michael's vocabulary is incredible and he is constantly saying something adorable. Some of his cute phrases lately have been, "It's not so bad!", "You'll be alright!", "I had a good time!", as well as saying the first few catechism questions, singing hymns, and being unable to pronounce our names. He calls me "HeeMeel." My favorite thing to ever be called. ;)






"I run down the hill fast!"





Comments

Popular Posts