A Life That's Good

These last few months have been lovely! Here are some random, favorite moments.

A rare photo of Dad and me together. Not sure who's driving, or why we don't seem to care that no one's looking at the rode. Hah.
He's still the cutest ever, and his is church outfits are ALWAYS on point. 
At the beginning of September,  Delaney and Josh drove through the night and surprised us and it! was! awesome! Such a fun few days. 
Rock climbing and sightseeing in Nashville. Best Monday ever.
YOU GUYS. (picture from Darby)
I finally got those braces off last month, too!  Dr. Kemp has been great. I'll miss his southern accent. 
When you get Snapchats like this, your heart feels like it's going to explode. Ughslkajfdklj
Later in September we went on our yearly Deacons' Retreat. It was so good to spend time with these friends-turned-family and get away for a week. (iPhone pics)

I was determined to watch the sunset almost every night. Sooo worth it. (pic by Tricia Ann - thanks for going with me!)
iPhone pic
Random movie night. Random sombrero wearing.
Plaid for daysss. Thankful for good memories with D.
There just aren't words, really. He's too much. TOO. MUCH.
aldkfjdljfda
We enjoyed going to Octoberfest this year. It was a gorgeous day!
We ate funnel cake, got some good deals on things we definitely needed, and had a great time with these wonderful friends.
Last week we went joy riding as a last hurrah before it gets gray (aka sad) outside. It's easy to forget how absolutely beautiful this place is. 

iPhone pic
We finished the evening by talking and catching our s'mores on fire. Whoops.
Earlier in the day Caro and I had gone to a Sherlock themed surprise party for Laura!  I love how God sends you the friend you need exactly when you need her. Getting to know L this year has been awesome and I'm really thankful for her.

Okay, that's enough feelings for one day. :P But seriously, life is good and I am choosing to dwell on that despite all of the sucky things that may happen.Very thankful.



"At the end of the day,
Lord I pray
I have a life that's good."




Comments

Popular Posts