S p r i n g | 2 0 1 5

     I wish I could remember all the little moments. I try to remember as many of them as I can. They are my favorite. Days at home, a laugh over something silly, Klondike bars, (life changing, btw) folding laundry, listening to the same song over and over and over, until it's forever associated with a certain season of life, cleaning kitchen counters. These are the things that make up life, and they are good things. The big things are good, too. I take pictures of them and journal about them, unlike the small things. I need to be better about remembering every day life. Below are a few iPhone pics from the last several weeks.

"Time stands still best in moments that look suspiciously like ordinary life."

Last week we went shopping with Darby and Michael. Caroline and I sat in the backseat with M and smiled and laughed and talked. It was the most fun. He eventually fell asleep while holding Caro's hand . Our hearts melted into puddles. Also, shopping for baby clothes is infinitely more fun than shopping for big people clothes. Everything is cute. Everything.

 A few days before my birthday, Emma and Lauren took me out to a cute coffee shop and to see Cinderella. It was so nice getting to talk with them. And I've been craving one of Buckhead Coffeehouse's frappes ever since.

Sunday afternoon I took a four wheeler ride with Daniel. The weather was amazing. He showed me his cows (#69 is looking particularly good ;)) and even though my hair was a disaster afterwards, I loved it. We rode through a field of yellow flowers and I was so thankful to be here. To live in a beautiful place and to have big brothers and for roads that look like tunnels because the trees are so lush.

It's a good life!

Comments

Popular Posts