I am thankful

For life. And the peace that comes when a Christian dies.

For quesadillas. My achilles heel.

For having so much to look forward to. For knowing that every day for the rest of my life has already been planned by Someone who loves me more than I can fathom.

For sweet friends and $20 in Starbucks gift cards. I see a lot of happiness in the form of frappes coming up.

For music. And for people who love music.

For new clothes and shopping days with Mom. For laughing in the car at nothing and everything.

For being able to pour my heart out to a friend with trust in her. For talking about life and the future and just being real about it all.

For the promise of spring and sunshine.

For journals, and pencils, and erasers. For books and pages and the smell of them.

For tenderness. Renewed friendships, and reminders of what's important in life.

For being a stressed out person and then realizing that God was taking care of everything all. along.

For getting over colds, and being thankful for health.

For laughter and just happiness. Happiness in cupcakes, a fire on a cold day, a silly picture.

For hospitable friends, for people who inspire me to be better.









Comments

Popular Posts