Things to remember

Thanks to Pinterest, I have an entire board dedicated to quotes. I've always loved quotes, but lately I've been trying to take something from the good ones. I've also started a book in which to write down all of the quotes I think are worth remembering.








And my new favorite:

If you stop and think about it, comparison is the thief of joy. I can think of many times when I'd compare myself to someone else and the result was just not feeling...good enough. Whether it's my wardrobe, my grades, or even something as trivial as my hair.

So, the quote that graces my dry-erase board right now is the above.

Comparison is the thief of joy. Don't let it steal your joy...joy that comes from Christ and the knowledge that you're made exactly like He wanted you to be.

Comments

Popular Posts